+375 (29) 388-86-88
Educational and Practical Institution for the Support of Entrepreneurship “BIKamarova”
EPISE “BIKamarova” carries out activities aimed at creating a favorable environment for the development and support of small businesses, through the creation of organizational and economic conditions that stimulate their work.
EPISE “BIKamarova” carries out the following activities:
- leasing and (or) gratuitous use of the equipped premises, office equipment and other equipment;
- consulting and information on business issues;
- assisting in the preparation of business plans for obtaining loans and performing other operations on the organization of activities of economic entities;
- assistance in finding partners and investors;
- providing financial support to small businesses;
- conducting educational, practical and other events;
- assistance in providing additional education for the adult population, training, advanced training of the released workers of enterprises and the unemployed population, assistance in socio-cultural adaptation, vocational rehabilitation to the conditions of a market economy, training of self-employed citizens and entrepreneurship;
- organization of exhibitions, exhibitions-sales;
- research and forecasting markets for raw materials, goods, labor;
- placement of promotional materials;
- development and implementation of projects in the field of economy, education, ecology, affecting the interests of the region.
The EPISE “BIKamarova” was created in 2017 with the support of the project “BY RURAL BOOST: Boosting rural entrepreneurship in Belarus via establishment and running of Kamarova Rural Business Incubator”, funded by the European Union and co-funded by the Small Grants Program of the US Embassy in Minsk.
The founder of the business incubator was the public association “Women for the Revival of the Narač Region”.